Security Forces Specialist
Minimum Education Requirement: High school diploma or GEDEnlisted
The basic goal of a Security Forces Specialist is pretty simple — protect the people, property and resources of the U.S. Air Force. Accomplishing this goal requires extensive training in law enforcement and combat tactics since Security Forces Specialists work both stateside on bases and overseas where they can go on patrols off base. This is a physically and mentally demanding career requiring highly focused and professional individuals.
- Ensure the safety of all base weapons, property and personnel from hostile forces
- Direct vehicle and pedestrian traffic on base
- Conduct investigations into any on-base incidents
- You will be involved in team patrol movements, tactical drills, battle procedures and military operations other than war
- Apprehend and detain suspects, secure crime scenes and testify in judicial proceedings
There are no videos at this time.
Interested in learning more?